Tax & Financial Strategies
January 2010 T&FS Brochure
A 10 month, tax focused, business solutions case study program, with a concentration on real life fact patterns which are most likely to be encountered by practitioners advising owner/managers of privately owned businesses. Consisting of monthly teleconference discussions and assignments, from the comfort of your own office or home, this program enables the student to upgrade their skills and advance their practices in the area of taxation. This hands-on program includes many precedents and checklists.
This is a program for newcomers to public practice and seasoned veterans, alike. This full year, 10 session program covers:
- Business Structure, Incorporation, S. 85 Asset Transfers
- Tax Compliance, Year-end Tax Planning, and Shareholder Benefits
- Shareholder Issues and Share Transactions
- Dealing with CRA, Tax Avoidance, and Ethical Issues in Tax Practice
- Capital Gains Exemption Planning and the use of a Holding Company
- Mergers and Acquisitions I
- Mergers and Acquisitions II
- Business Succession and Estate Planning
- Death of a Taxpayer
- Cross-Border Issues and Non-residents
The next TaxMentor Course will begin in January 2010, please check back soon for details.
For more info email email@example.com or view the brochure above.