Webinar Help and Troubleshooting
About Our Webinars
Our Webinar series (based on Executive TaxBriefs) is an ideal vehicle to keep you up to date. Covering all relevant tax updates from the previous month, our Monthly Webinar provides real time Q&A to ensure a thorough understanding of all things tax.
In addition, at 2 hours a month, it will be easy to accumulate your verifiable professional development hours. If you miss the Webinar, you can obtain your PD credits by viewing the webinar recording on your own time.
Sessions are scheduled for the 2nd Wednesday of every month 10am PDT. (Unless otherwise notified)
Subscribers can join the session by entering the meeting ID they receive through email at www.joingotomeeting.com. Should you be disconnected from the session for any reason you can simply follow the steps above to rejoin, or open GoToMeeting and enter the meeting number.
To join the webinar (up to 15 minutes prior to start):
- go to: www.joingotomeeting.com
- enter the meeting ID:
- register with name and email address
- GoToMeeting will automatically download for first time users
If you are having a connection issue, including problems with a firewall or inability to connect to the webinar please visit the GoToMeeting troubleshooting guide.
Webinar Recordings Trouble Shooting
If you are experiencing difficulty streaming video on our Recorded Webinars Page please see the following checklist :
- Active X allowed. This prompt will appear as a yellow bar at the top of the window in Internet Explorer, or a popup box in Firefox and most other browsers.
- Windows Media 9 or higher installed.
- GotoMeeting codec installed. This will already be installed if you have used GotoMeeting or participated in a Webinar.